Avery® Easy Peel® EcoFriendly Permanent Inkjet/Laser Address Labels, 48960, 1″ x 2 5/8″, 100% Recycled, White, Pack Of 7,500
Take a step toward helping the planet with Avery White EcoFriendly Address Labels–the labels that work for you and the environment. Not only are the label paper and package made of 100% recycled material, they’re also Processed Chlorine Free, so harmful substances associated with the manufacturing process are substantially reduced. The labels and package are printed using soy- and vegetable-based inks, which are derived from renewable materials, rather than solvent-based inks.
- Great for addressing, gift tags, organizing, identification and more
- Customize your labels with your own unique logo or graphics at avery.com/print
- Labels and packaging are made of 100% recycled material and are processed chlorine free
- Water-based adhesive is 100% recyclable
- Compatible with laser and inkjet printers
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stay secure.
- Recycled content — helps you save resources and avoid waste. Product contains 100% postconsumer recycled content. Packaging is 100% recycled with 35% postconsumer recycled content.
- Recyclable — help you recycle and reduce waste. The labels and water-based adhesive can be recycled after use, where facilities exist.
- Label paper and packaging are process chlorine free (PCF) and printed using vegetable-based inks.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — all the wood or paper in the product comes from reclaimed (re-used) material.